My Position in epOffice, ivan10232006 , 07/09/2020

This forum will be put about internal information , include Announcement / Schedule / Terms and Conditions, also manage this php-BB to write the history.
ivanperng
Site Admin

My Position in epOffice, ivan10232006 , 07/09/2020

Post by ivanperng » Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:49 am

Dear Zongo,

This is Ivan Perng, Middle-ware Projects before application.
I also received mail from ivan05072006, and know that you consent to sponsor me,
and reply me to ivan10232006@gmail.com / ivan05072006@gmail.com.
Could you write again your purpose and any status ?
I have my position of business with middle-ware in engineering.
What do you mail to write of purpose ? I try to understand, be listed below !!?

( ) 1. You want to invest for our homeland in our country.
( ) 2. You want to sponsor me to build up middle-ware engineering.
( ) 3. You want to be in education with LCOD. (feasibility study from/in you)
( ) 4. State term, You want to understand. Do you want to join our blogger to internal report and to blog our epoffice status ? Localize have to be independent, that business in local. [EP] you could define and declare !! <Caution> twicss and source is my position that can not be modified any code and any declaration by other purpose. That is principle to have corporation.
( ) 5. How are you today ? Basis community and conversation !!
( ) 6. I made myself limitation in Mechanical Virtualization of Engineering before application law. What kind of virtualization environment ? that I may be support to match of your requirement !!

( ). Finally please join ep-office software service to have course and personal software development.

<Caution> I already inform our union organization in local, only my position to software service. My position can not do acceptance to do other toys and other Apps user forward to. Please User be to have Reserved Product-ID to world and responsibility <First>.

Best regards

--
Ivan Perng
EP iLogic / Middleware Projects
Mobile:+886-983116186
http://twicss.blogspot.com
E-Mail: ivan10232006@gmail.com
Address: No.202 Gongyuan(Park) road Zhudong(ChungDong) town, HsinChu County, Taiwan